Clinicare Neutral Detergent Towelettes are used for rapid decontamination and pre-cleaning of surfaces, instruments and equipment (including dental handpieces) used in surgeries and clinics.
They can be used for pre-cleaning prior to disinfection or sterilisation procedures. Non-corrosive, won’t stain or discolour contact surfaces and is easily rinsed off with water.
Format: Wipes (180 & 220 per canister + refill pack)
• Low foaming, non-corrosive detergent solution.
• Neutral pH, non-ionic solution.
• Does NOT contain alcohol or disinfectants.
• Contains Food Grade plasticiser to protect plastic fittings and surfaces.
• Towelette canisters design for –
1) rapid and easy wipe dispensing separation
2) secure closure to protect wipes
3) Disposable wipes to reduce potential cross- contamination issues
4) Pattened wipe for improved cleaning and decontamination
• Safe to use on surfaces sensitive to alcohol or disinfectants ie dental chairs.